Today we are 5 weeks 2 days today!!
Total weight gain/loss: I don't think any yet. BUT I sure am bloated so who knows.
Maternity clothes: None yet, far too soon
Stretch marks? Nope, and I hope I don't get any!
Sleep: That's all I want to do. We've only know for about a week now so at first I had a million things running through my head which made it hard to sleep but now I'm sleeping great.
Sleep: That's all I want to do. We've only know for about a week now so at first I had a million things running through my head which made it hard to sleep but now I'm sleeping great.
Best moment this week: Telling our parents their gonna be grandparents.We made them cute lil canvas paintings and handed them to them and they got it right away. My mom cried and had to call her mom, my dad wasn't sure what to think but now he is super excited.Cameron's mom jumped in glee while his dad cried. It was neat to see all the reactions. Here is a picture of the signs we gave them.
Movement: Can't feel anything YET!
Food cravings: None really, all I know is when I am hungry I am starving haha
Food cravings: None really, all I know is when I am hungry I am starving haha
Gender: Don't know yet
Symptoms: sooo exhausted, peeing a lot. Some cramping. And if you asked the hubs he'd say moody hahaha
Labor Signs: Hope not
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Hmm, nothing yet.
Symptoms: sooo exhausted, peeing a lot. Some cramping. And if you asked the hubs he'd say moody hahaha
Labor Signs: Hope not
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: Hmm, nothing yet.
What I am looking forward to: Our first prenatal appointment on Tuesday (: we already had a confirmation blood test and my hcg levels checked. They were good at the first draw (1615) but haven't got my results from the second draw since everything was closed yesterday due to it snowing like 2 feet. No joke.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink LOTS of water!
Extremely bloated to the point that I look like I'm showing.



OMG I was a moody witch the week before I found out I was pregnant. I remember we were in Oregon for my brothers wedding and I thought I was gonna start my period that weekend and the whole drive there I seriously could have killed Matt!! It was horrible.
ReplyDelete