SURPRISE!!
I have been having major baby fever lately. So many people I know are pregnant or have already had children. Well, hubby and I had not necessarily protected ourselves against pregnancy nor were we trying. Well this month something was just different then the other. I just knew that this was the month it was going to happen. Well I was due for my period on January 28th and it came and gone. Well yesterday (January 29th), we waited all day and finally when we were coming home from dinner at hubby's parents house I said lets just get a test and see. So that is what we did. At about 9PM, I said I'm going to take this. So I did and there it was.... a BIG FAT POSITIVE. I ran out to my husband and just looked at him and he already knew. His exact words were "No way..." with a lil smirk on his face. I told him to come look and there it was.
We took another one this morning just to make sure. We both are so excited and hubby is being so cute about it. However, we are a little worried about it all because I did have an ectopic pregnancy four years ago. We are hoping and praying everything turns out great. We go to my family practitioner tomorrow and the OB/GYN on Tuesday February 7, 2012.
As of right now, we believe our estimated due date is October 4, 2012. We are about 4 weeks, five days pregnant.


No comments:
Post a Comment