Maternity clothes: None yet, far too soon
Stretch marks? Nope, and I hope I don't get anymore than the ones I got from growing.
Sleep: That's all I want to do. I think I've slept at least 15 of the last 24 hours. I really need to get up and go for a walk but its so cold lately. I hate the cold.
Best moment this week: This week was a hard week. We were so excited for our first doctors appointment but it didn't turn out too well. Everything was going great until we got our ultrasound. They did not see anything, but my blood work was good. I am trying to stay hopeful. I probably aren't quite six weeks yet. Who knows, we will find out Monday when we have another ultrasound if everything is progressing the way it should. My hCG level was 20,136 that day so that is good and had more than doubled from my previous one. So that is a good sign.
Movement: Can't feel anything YET!
Food cravings: This week I've experienced a lot of food aversions. Nothing sounds good and I can not eat anything until I find something I want. Like chips and salsa from El Tapitio (which I did make my hubby go get one night at 9PM). AND guacamole chicken burgers, which we got at almost 10PM another night. haha.
Food cravings: This week I've experienced a lot of food aversions. Nothing sounds good and I can not eat anything until I find something I want. Like chips and salsa from El Tapitio (which I did make my hubby go get one night at 9PM). AND guacamole chicken burgers, which we got at almost 10PM another night. haha.
Gender: Don't know yet
Symptoms: exhausted. Food aversions. The start of morning sickness. Bloated.
Symptoms: exhausted. Food aversions. The start of morning sickness. Bloated.
Labor Signs: Hope not
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: feeling myself and not being tired.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
What I miss: feeling myself and not being tired.
What I am looking forward to: Monday, when we have our second ultrasound. Hoping and praying we see baby and the heartbeat.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink LOTS of water!
See how huge I am......ugh hoping its all bloat or twins haha


No comments:
Post a Comment