pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

12 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: I am not sure. We will see on Monday when I go to the doctor. I am a little worried though because everyone on the babycenter forum is like "I've gained 10lbs". I definitely hope I have not gained 10 lbs yet.


Maternity clothes: Some of the time. I got two new pairs of jeans, new pairs of capris, two pairs of short and a handful of shirt. All thanks to my momma :)


Stretch marks? Not anymore than I had I don't think. I have been using coco butter. I am thinking of trying Bio Oil too.


Sleep: It went from sleeping amazing to sleep okay. I don't know if I don't sleep well because my hubby has been out of town or for other reasons. I wake up a lot, I am unsure if that is because my body is saying "hey roll your butt over to your left side". I hate laying on my left side, I'm not used to it at all.


Best moment this week: I got my fetal Doppler today (: which means I finally got to hear my little pumpkin's heartbeat. It was amazing, even though it took me forever to find. It took me a good 20-30 minutes to find it the first time around.


Movement: Hoping I feel something soon. I know he/she is moving around in there though because of the previous ultrasound.

Food cravings: Nothing really lately. Just eating the best I can.


Gender: We took the intel-a-gender test and it said BOY! Even though I think its a girl still. We will find out in a bout 4-8 weeks.

 
Symptoms: Nothing really lately, kinda worry some.

 
Labor Signs: Hope not

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: my hubby hehe he has been out of town a lot lately it seems.


What I am looking forward to: My appointment and ultrasound on Monday.

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water.
 
My 11 week belly picture.


My 12 week belly picture.



1 comment: